Last Updated: March 3, 2015
Innoshiksha is an organization created with the goal of free and easily available education supported with innovative methods in teaching-learning process.
We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you. We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
Innoshiksha feels strongly about protecting your privacy. We understand how important privacy is to you, and we are committed to creating a safe and secure environment for learners of all ages on our web site, application programming interface (our “API”), and online services (collectively, our “Website”).
We use the data we collect to provide you with a better experience and fulfill our mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Our Privacy Notice describes what information we gather from our members and others who visit and use the Website, how we use that information, and what we do to protect it. By visiting or using our Website, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Your use of the Website and any information you provide on the Website are subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice, which is incorporated into and subject to our Terms of Service.
How we collect and use data
We take the information you provide to us very seriously, and we strive to put you in control of decisions around your information.
Innoshiksha collects the following information about you and your use of our Website:
- Personal Information.
- Information from Integrated Services like Facebook or Google.
- Information about your use of the Website and other User-provided Information
- Technical Information- It may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, click stream data, operating system, and the dates and times that you visit the Website and assists us in understanding how our Users are using our Website.
- Location Information
Innoshiksha uses this information in the following ways:
- To enhance our Website and the services we provide.
- To understand how you and other Users use our Website.
- To enable your participation in Innoshiksha partnership arrangements
Your choice and options in our data collection, use, and transfer
- You can choose to not provide us with Personal Information
- You can edit or delete Personal Information in our records
- You can disconnect us from Integrated Services
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
Innoshiksha may modify or revise this Privacy Notice from time to time. Innoshiksha will notify Users of any change to our Privacy Notice by posting the revised Privacy Notice with an updated date of revision on our Website, along with a short notice of the revision posted on the Website homepage. We will not change how we use any Personal Information in any material way without also providing notice of the change via email, through this website, or through other means, and obtaining consent to any new uses.
Please contact Innoshiksha with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at email@example.com