Last Updated: March 4, 2015
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Innoshiksha organization which operates the web site located at http://innoshiksha.org and related application programming interfaces (API’s) and online services (the “Website”). The following Terms of Service are a legal contract between you (“You”) and Innoshiksha regarding your use of the Website. Visitors and users of the Website are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE INNOSHIKSHA PRIVACY NOTICE AND ANY ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES (AS DEFINED BELOW)
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND YOU PROVIDE CONSENT FOR YOUR CHILD TO REGISTER WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN RESPECT OF SUCH CHILD’S USE OF THE WEBSITE.
1. Eligibility; Accounts. THE WEBSITE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO (A) ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE BY INNOSHIKSHA OR (B) ANY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 WHOSE REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY A LEGAL PARENT OR GUARDIAN. By clicking the “I Agree” button or by otherwise using or registering an account for the Website, You represent (a) that You have not been previously suspended or removed from the Website by Innoshiksha; (b) that You are either (i) at least 13 years of age or (ii) Your parent and/or guardian has consented to Your use of the Website; and (c) that your registration and your use of the Website is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Privacy Notice. Your privacy is important to Innoshiksha. Please read the Innoshiksha Privacy Notice, hereby incorporated into the Terms, carefully for information relating to Innoshiksha’s collection, use, and disclosure of Your personal information.
3. Modification of the Terms. Innoshiksha reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to the Terms, Innoshiksha will make reasonable effort to provide notice to you of such amended Terms, such as by an email notification to the address associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Website, and such amended terms will be effective against You on the earlier of (i) your actual notice of such changes and (ii) thirty days after Innoshiksha makes reasonable attempt to provide you such notice. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms in place at the time the dispute arose.
4. User Content License Grant; Representations and Warranties.
- 4.1 User Content. Innoshiksha may permit (a) the posting and/or publishing by You and other Users of notes, questions, comments, ratings, reviews, images, videos and other audio-visual materials and communications (collectively, “User Postings”) and (b) the posting, creation, or modification by You and other users of computer code (including source code and object code) (“User Code”) (User Postings and User Code, collectively, “User Content”). You understand that whether or not such User Content is published, Innoshiksha does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- 4.2 License Grant to Innoshiksha. By posting, submitting or distributing User Content on or through the Website, You hereby grant to Innoshiksha a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, use, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import, and otherwise exploit your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed).
- 4.3 License Grant to Users.
- (a) User Postings. By posting, submitting or distributing User Postings through the Website, You hereby grant to each User of the Website a non-exclusive license to access and use your User Postings in any manner permitted or made available by Innoshiksha on or through the Website.
- (a) User Code. By posting, submitting or distributing User Code through the Website, You hereby grant to each User of the Website a non-exclusive license to access, use, reproduce, and distribute your User Code.
5. Non-Commercial Use. The Educational Content and Educational Code are intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Our Educational Content may not be used, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, unless otherwise previously agreed in writing by Innoshiksha.
6. Crediting Innoshiksha. If You distribute, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available any Educational Content or any derivative works thereof, You must also provide the following notice prominently along with such Educational Content or derivative work thereof: “All Innoshiksha content is available for free at www.innoshiksha.org”.